You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Florida Hospital North Pinellas is a 168-bed community hospital
- New 18 bed Emergency Department to be finished in spring of 2020
- Strong EMS relationship
- Major burns and pediatrics are transferred via established regional transfer center
- Service back-up includes neurology, tele psychiatry, and pediatrics; immediate cardiology response is mandated for emergency cardiac consults; Interventional Cardiac Lab and STEMI Team 24/7
- Excellent equipment includes 2 CTs, 1 MRI and access to MRI 24/7, plus 1 dedicated emergency department ultrasound machine
- Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- 22% admission rate representing 85% of total hospital admissions
- 17 treatment areas
- Efficient rectangular layout with central nursing station
- High acuity facility with broad community type pathology including pediatrics, medical, surgical, and geriatrics
- High quality nursing staff with excellent team approach
- Full Department status; ED physicians do not write admitting orders for hospitalist admissions
- Radiology room located adjacent to ED with dedicated tech 24 hours per day; ultrasound machine available in ED; Glide-scope available in ED
- Currently using Cerner with dynamic docs and M Modal for documentation
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions
- APP staffing 9-10 hours daily
Florida Hospital North Pinellas is located an area of rich historical significance. Just 45 minutes north of St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs was named for the fish found in abundance in nearby waters. An active fishing port and working waterfront on the Anclote River and Gulf of Mexico makes this a uniquely charming community just 30 miles from Tampa.