You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Florida Hospital Wauchula is a 25-bed general medical and surgical hospital
- 11% admission rate
Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- Hardee County’s only ER
- 25 private room facility
- Home to the area’s only transitional care unit
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
Wauchula is located close to the center of Florida in Hardee County. It is just an hour away from Tampa and the finest white sand beaches of the Gulf Coast, the magic of Orlando and the adventure of Lake Okeechobee and the Everglades.