EM - Physician
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
ED Volume: 35,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel is an 80-bed community hospital, expanding to 120 beds in 2017
- Full service back-up includes neurosurgery, psychiatry, and pediatrics; immediate cardiology response is mandated for emergency cardiac consults; Interventional Cardiac Lab and STEMI Team 24/7
- 20% admission rate
- 18 bed ED expanding to 35 beds by Q4 2016
- Level 3 trauma center
- High quality nursing staff
- ED physicians do not write admitting orders
- CT scanner in ED and US available
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions
- APP staffing 20 hours a day
- Provider in triage 12 hours daily
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel is located in an area that offers a variety of activity and near-perfect weather. Combine a perfect climate and some of the nation’s most popular attractions, and it's easy to understand why the Tampa Bay area is a favorite tourist destination. And its residents get to enjoy our many cultural and entertainment options all year round!
Tampa Bay has earned an outstanding reputation as an ideal location for big events, having previously hosted four Super Bowls including Super Bowl XLIII in 2009. Most recently, Tampa hosted the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four, and the Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Championship, Frozen Four, returns to Tampa in 2016. College football's Outback Bowl has been held in Tampa since 1986.
Enjoy concerts, plays and world-class art exhibits. Rivers, lakes and endless miles of shoreline provide for your water sport interests. Restaurants offer every cuisine under the sun. Outdoor recreation from boating and biking to hiking is available nearby. For shopping enthusiasts, there is no shortage of high-end stores at International Plaza, Westshore Mall, and Hyde Park Village. Housing options range from urban apartments to gracious small towns and suburbs to 200 year-old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and have numerous private schools to choose from.
Visit Tampa Chamber for additional information.