As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 233-bed state-of-the-art healthcare facility; recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center
- 28,000 square feet, 51-bed department, all private rooms, 8 Fast Track beds
- Diagnostic Imaging suite for digital x-ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound
- Meditech EMR system
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Department
- Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist Service
- Closed Observation Care Unit
Frederick County is the second fastest growing county in Maryland and is situated less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry. Aside from its history, charm, and cultural abundance, the town’s location affords its residents a variety of activities, from hiking, camping, and fishing in the mountains, to all the amenities and culture of nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply an excellent lifestyle for almost any family and its public school system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation.
e town’s location affords its residents a huge variety of activities, from outdoor pursuits like hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing in the mountains, to the infinite variety of entertainment and culture in nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply offers an excellent lifestyle for almost any family.
Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation. FCPS ranks first in statewide 2012 School Progress Index accountability data, which includes overall student performance, closing achievement gaps, student growth and college and career preparation. FCPS achievement exceeds Maryland averages with scores that consistently surpass state and national averages on measures such as the College Board SAT.