You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 233-bed state-of-the-art healthcare facility; recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center
- 28,000 square feet, 51-bed department, all private rooms, 8 Fast Track beds
- Diagnostic Imaging suite for digital x-ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound
- Meditech EMR system
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Department
- Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist Service
- 17 bed unit
- 3,800 obs patients/year
Frederick County is the second fastest growing county in Maryland and is situated less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry. Aside from its history, charm, and cultural abundance, the town’s location affords its residents a variety of activities, from hiking, camping, and fishing in the mountains, to all the amenities and culture of nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply an excellent lifestyle for almost any family and its public school system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation.
The town’s location affords its residents a huge variety of activities, from outdoor pursuits like hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing in the mountains, to the infinite variety of entertainment and culture in nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply offers an excellent lifestyle for almost any family.
Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation. FCPS ranks first in statewide 2012 School Progress Index accountability data, which includes overall student performance, closing achievement gaps, student growth and college and career preparation. FCPS achievement exceeds Maryland averages with scores that consistently surpass state and national averages on measures such as the College Board SAT.