Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 5 exam rooms
- Staffed 12 hours per day by APP’s
- Full front office, MA and rad tech staffing
- DOT exams, IV fluid replacement, school physicals and pre-employment physicals and testing are available
Frostburg, Maryland is a small college town in Western Maryland boasting Frostburg State University; a four-year graduate and undergraduate public university. The university shares its name with the town in which it is located. Nestled in the state's Appalachian highlands, the area rich in its mining and education heritage and is known for crisp autumns, snowy winters, beautiful springs and cool summers.
Its location provides easy access to Pennsylvania and West Virginia, while the major metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore are only a few hours away.
Frostburg is a Historic Main Street community with many "turn of the century" homes. It has 18 churches representing many denominations and is a growing municipality full of creativity and community spirit. Frostburg provides six community parks for recreational activities and was named after Meshach Frost