You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 5 exam rooms
- Staffed 12 hours per day by APP’s
- Full front office, MA and rad tech staffing
- DOT exams, IV fluid replacement, school physicals and pre-employment physicals and testing are available
Frostburg, Maryland is a small college town in Western Maryland boasting Frostburg State University; a four-year graduate and undergraduate public university. The university shares its name with the town in which it is located. Nestled in the state's Appalachian highlands, the area rich in its mining and education heritage and is known for crisp autumns, snowy winters, beautiful springs and cool summers.
Its location provides easy access to Pennsylvania and West Virginia, while the major metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore are only a few hours away.
Frostburg is a Historic Main Street community with many "turn of the century" homes. It has 18 churches representing many denominations and is a growing municipality full of creativity and community spirit. Frostburg provides six community parks for recreational activities and was named after Meshach Frost