As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 5 exam rooms
- Staffed 12 hours per day by APP’s
- Full front office, MA and rad tech staffing
- DOT exams, IV fluid replacement, school physicals and pre-employment physicals and testing are available
Frostburg, Maryland is a small college town in Western Maryland boasting Frostburg State University; a four-year graduate and undergraduate public university. The university shares its name with the town in which it is located. Nestled in the state's Appalachian highlands, the area rich in its mining and education heritage and is known for crisp autumns, snowy winters, beautiful springs and cool summers.
Its location provides easy access to Pennsylvania and West Virginia, while the major metropolitan areas of Pittsburgh, Washington, D.C., and Baltimore are only a few hours away.
Frostburg is a Historic Main Street community with many "turn of the century" homes. It has 18 churches representing many denominations and is a growing municipality full of creativity and community spirit. Frostburg provides six community parks for recreational activities and was named after Meshach Frost