EM - Physician
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Location: Lafayette, CO
ED Volume: 43,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 234-bed facility located 20 minutes from Boulder and 30 minutes from Denver
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Outstanding Specialist Coverage
- High Acuity with 28% admission rate
- 40 treatment beds
- CT, ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Medicine studies 24 hours per day
- 24-hour radiology coverage for all studies including plain films
Lafayette, Colorado is located in southeast Boulder County. Offering the perfect blend of small town hospitality and charm with today’s sophisticated capabilities. This growing city lies just east of the City of Boulder, it is well-situated in relation to Interstate 25 and the accompanying high-tech corridor north of Denver.
From its beginning as a coal mining community in 1889, Lafayette now combines the best of both worlds…urban amenities without urban hassles. Lafayette offers the best in education, recreation, climate, health care, cultural and community services.
Waneka Lake Park is one of five larger parks in Lafayette. The 147-acre facility offers a boathouse at the lake that has canoe and paddleboard rentals. The modern facility also includes ball fields and basketball courts. The bike trail converts to a cross-country ski trail in the winter.
Indian Peaks Golf Course is a championship layout designed by Colorado native and PGA pro Hale Irwin. Since its opening in 1993, it has developed a reputation as one of the better courses in the state. It is reputed to have some of the best fairways along the Front Range. Golfers are challenged by 87 bunkers and two creeks as they take in the scenic views made possible by the soaring peaks to the west.