You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center is a modern, 117-bed hospital located just east of San Antonio on I-10.
- The hospital maintains a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and a comprehensive imaging suite, offering the latest in MRI, nuclear medicine and other breakthrough technologies.
- A newly renovated cardiac cath lab and a robot lab to support neurologic telemedicine for stroke patients.
- Surgical services available included bariatric surgery, minimally invasive spinal surgery, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, and a full array of general, urologic, ENT, gynecological, and orthopedic procedures.
- ED Volume: 32,000
- ED Beds: 25
- Patients/Hour: 2.2
- Admission Rate: 11%
- Coverage: 10-hour shifts with 30 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, ATLS, ACLS, PALS certification required if not EM boarded
- Documentation: Meditech Expanse
- Minor Care Beds: 9
- Patients/Hour: 2.5
- Shifts: 11a-11p
- Requirements: Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine experience
Seguin reflects the friendliness of a small town, but has easy access to big city neighbors of San Antonio (35 miles west) and Austin (50 miles north). The picturesque community, located on the Guadalupe River, takes quality of life issues seriously. The quiet blending of ethnic groups is a local source of pride and highlights the rich cultural heritage of Seguin.