You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Holy Cross Hospital is a 443-bed, not-for-profit teaching hospital caring for more than 192,000 patients each year.
- Holy Cross Hospital is leading not only the state of Maryland but also the nation in offering specialized medicine that meets the specific needs of patients 65 and older, their families and caregivers
- ED Volume: 53,000
- Holy Cross Hospital is the largest hospital emergency services provider in Montgomery and Prince George's counties, and the fourth largest hospital Emergency Department in Maryland
- Designated a Primary Stroke Center
- Cardiac Interventional Center designation
- Nation’s first—and the region’s only—Seniors Emergency Center, focused on the special needs of older patients
- The Pediatric Emergency Center is staffed by board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians, providing care to children under age 18
- Separate zone for Express Care
- Cerner EMR system
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore, Annapolis and Northern Virginia. Just seven miles from downtown Washington, D.C. and all this vibrant city offers, including live Music, theater, visual arts and the greatest cross-section of cuisine in any central business district of its size.