As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Urgent Care Center
- Affiliated with the Western Maryland Health System
- On-site radiology and lab services
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
Formerly known as St. Clairsville, Ridgeley, WV, was renamed after Charles Ridgeley, a prominent early resident and businessman. It is located in Mineral County, which is the northern terminus of the Allegheny Front in West Virginia. Mineral County is home to a number of parks and campgrounds.
Nearby Jennings Randolph Lake offers extensive recreational opportunities with its 952 acres and more than 13 miles of shoreline. The Barnum Whitewater area hosts one of the best trout streams in West Virginia and also provides seven miles of whitewater rafting and canoeing.