You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Formerly known as St. Clairsville, Ridgeley, WV, was renamed after Charles Ridgeley, a prominent early resident and businessman. It is located in Mineral County, which is the northern terminus of the Allegheny Front in West Virginia. Mineral County is home to a number of parks and campgrounds.
Nearby Jennings Randolph Lake offers extensive recreational opportunities with its 952 acres and more than 13 miles of shoreline. The Barnum Whitewater area hosts one of the best trout streams in West Virginia and also provides seven miles of whitewater rafting and canoeing.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.