You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Located in Northern Albemarle County, Sentara Martha Jefferson Outpatient Care Center at Proffit Road provides a freestanding emergency department, imaging and lab services, and a primary care practice, all conveniently located to those who live or work in Northern Albemarle County, Madison County or Greene County
- Open 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Available services include: Emergency, Lab Services, Imaging, X-Ray, Mammography, Bone Density Testing, Ultrasound, CT Scans and Family Medicine
In the shadow of The Blue Ridge Mountains, historic Charlottesville offers some of the best restaurants, attractions, shopping, recreation activities, accommodation and places to live. Charlottesville has been ranked, “Best place to Live in America” by Frommers.
Charlottesville is a dynamic happening place, a community that is alive with enterprise, innovation, education and an energetic and diverse population. This is a smooth-running city, without the high sky scrapers and grid lock traffic. Recreational and entertainment is available everywhere you look, along with a food scene that boasts more restaurants per capita than most larger cities.
Offering affordable median housing prices for whatever living atmosphere you choose – city living, suburban, country living in residential and rental properties. Charlottesville offers great school systems with 25 public and 25 private schooling.
Charlottesville is located in the center of Virginia, only an hour from Richmond and just over 2 hours from Washington D.C. Residents are equipped with several traveling options for traveling or for staying within the city, airport, Amtrak or easy access to several major high ways I64 and US 29 easy access 81 and 95.