As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Located in Northern Albemarle County, Sentara Martha Jefferson Outpatient Care Center at Proffit Road provides a freestanding emergency department, imaging and lab services, and a primary care practice, all conveniently located to those who live or work in Northern Albemarle County, Madison County or Greene County
- Open 24 hours per day, seven days a week
- Available services include: Emergency, Lab Services, Imaging, X-Ray, Mammography, Bone Density Testing, Ultrasound, CT Scans and Family Medicine
In the shadow of The Blue Ridge Mountains, historic Charlottesville offers some of the best restaurants, attractions, shopping, recreation activities, accommodation and places to live. Charlottesville has been ranked, “Best place to Live in America” by Frommers.
Charlottesville is a dynamic happening place, a community that is alive with enterprise, innovation, education and an energetic and diverse population. This is a smooth-running city, without the high sky scrapers and grid lock traffic. Recreational and entertainment is available everywhere you look, along with a food scene that boasts more restaurants per capita than most larger cities.
Offering affordable median housing prices for whatever living atmosphere you choose – city living, suburban, country living in residential and rental properties. Charlottesville offers great school systems with 25 public and 25 private schooling.
Charlottesville is located in the center of Virginia, only an hour from Richmond and just over 2 hours from Washington D.C. Residents are equipped with several traveling options for traveling or for staying within the city, airport, Amtrak or easy access to several major high ways I64 and US 29 easy access 81 and 95.