Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine physicians. If you are seeking a challenging position and if you have ever considered moving to Las Vegas, this is the opportunity for you. US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) was founded by EMP and other like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a physician-led and majority-owned, democratic business model with unparalleled access to personal and professional growth resources. Our incredible benefits package includes excellent compensation, the best medical malpractice (Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail), an industry leading company-funded 401(k), exceptional healthcare and the camaraderie that is exclusive to a physician led and majority owned group. At USACS, we control our careers and love our lives!
The Culinary Health Center is a 55,000 ft.² destination for healthcare. The project was designed and built from the ground up to provide emergency care as well as all other healthcare needs of a 160,000-member Union in Las Vegas. The health center is staffed with experienced ER nurses, technicians and paramedics. With APP double coverage during peak hours. The main floor includes a 12-room dental suite, outpatient pharmacy and vision services.
The second floor of the health center will provide, internal medicine services, family practice services as well as pediatrics.
- Fully equipped emergency department consisting of 15 beds with two observation beds and a cardiac stress lab
- In addition, the main floor of the health center will have designated radiology services to include 24/7 CT scan, Ultrasound and Digital x-ray
- Adjacent to the emergency department is a laboratory section
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home! The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, Discovery tours at Hoover Dam, and climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area. The Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park and Death Valley are all a short day-trip away from the city.