You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- State-of-the-art full-service 201-bed facility serving the people of Longmont, CO for over five decades
- Planetree designated Hospital, underscoring its innovative spirit, patient-centered focus and commitment to optimizing value
Our specialty areas include Women’s and Children’s services, Heart and Vascular, Orthopedics and Spine, Neurosciences, Comprehensive Surgical Services, Oncology, Robotic Surgery, Trauma Services, Primary Care and Acute Medical Services
- The Hope Cancer Care Center provides radiation therapy for any primary cancer, including breast, colon, lung, prostate and others
- State-of-the-art Women’s Imaging Center with 3D mammography and dedicated breast radiologists
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical services
- Comprehensive diagnostic and lab services
- ED Volume: 21,000
- Designated Level III Trauma Center
- The ED team consists of board-certified emergency physicians, physician assistants, nurses, emergency technicians, and specialists of every medical and surgical specialty, including social workers, psyche triage, discharge planning, chaplains and pharmacists
- 24-hour access to on-site radiology, laboratory services, interventional cardiac cath lab, surgery, and imaging services
Everyone that lives or visits this thriving community of 90,000 residents has their own reasons for belonging. We invite you to discover yours! Longmont is the gateway to Rocky Mountain adventures. Just a short drive from Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes Park, Longmont is the perfect starting point for your journey. You’re just minutes from epic hiking, biking, fishing, boating, or golfing. Stay in town and visit Longmont’s parks and recreation amenities, including three public golf courses, 1,500 acres of parks, five skateboard parks, two dedicated dog parks, and two indoor and two outdoor swimming pools. Downtown is home to over 300 shops, galleries, restaurants, hotels and more. And the town is working hard at their reputation of Biggest Little Beer Town in Colorado. World-class, award-winning beer is made in Longmont.