Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department.
- The facility features nearly 100,000 square feet of comprehensive outpatient services, physician medical offices and an ambulatory surgery center.
- Services include comprehensive cancer treatment, surgery, family medicine, pain management, women’s health, OB/GYN, physical therapy, neuroscience sleep medicine, cardiology and laboratory in addition to emergency medicine.
- Advanced imaging equipment includes bone density, CT scanner, ultrasound, digital mammography, MRI and ultrasound
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- 20,000 square feet treatment area with 12 treatment rooms
- On–call medical specialists: Affiliation with Summa Health System
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records system
- Helipad on site
- ED bedside ultrasound available
The city of Medina is part of the Cleveland-Lorain-Elyria metropolitan area and is situated 18 miles west of Akron and 26 miles south of Cleveland. This location provides for easy access to the abundant residential, recreational and educational amenities of the region. Residential options include modern sub-divisions, historic homes and everything in between. Housing is reasonably priced in areas with excellent public and private schools. There is also a wide variety of secondary education are situated nearby. Downtown shopping and suburban malls, outstanding dining, and professional and recreational sporting options, plus a wide variety of exceptional parks, lakes and other outdoor attractions make the region a wonderful place to live and work. Air travel is easily accessible too, with nearby Akron-Canton and Cleveland-Hopkins International airports.