As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department.
- The facility features nearly 100,000 square feet of comprehensive outpatient services, physician medical offices and an ambulatory surgery center.
- Services include comprehensive cancer treatment, surgery, family medicine, pain management, women’s health, OB/GYN, physical therapy, neuroscience sleep medicine, cardiology and laboratory in addition to emergency medicine.
- Advanced imaging equipment includes bone density, CT scanner, ultrasound, digital mammography, MRI and ultrasound
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- 20,000 square feet treatment area with 12 treatment rooms
- On–call medical specialists: Affiliation with Summa Health System
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records system
- Helipad on site
- ED bedside ultrasound available
The city of Medina is part of the Cleveland-Lorain-Elyria metropolitan area and is situated 18 miles west of Akron and 26 miles south of Cleveland. This location provides for easy access to the abundant residential, recreational and educational amenities of the region. Residential options include modern sub-divisions, historic homes and everything in between. Housing is reasonably priced in areas with excellent public and private schools. There is also a wide variety of secondary education are situated nearby. Downtown shopping and suburban malls, outstanding dining, and professional and recreational sporting options, plus a wide variety of exceptional parks, lakes and other outdoor attractions make the region a wonderful place to live and work. Air travel is easily accessible too, with nearby Akron-Canton and Cleveland-Hopkins International airports.