You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
US Acute Care Solutions is offering a $150k sign-on bonus at this location!
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department.
- The facility features nearly 100,000 square feet of comprehensive outpatient services, physician medical offices and an ambulatory surgery center.
- Services include comprehensive cancer treatment, surgery, family medicine, pain management, women’s health, OB/GYN, physical therapy, neuroscience sleep medicine, cardiology and laboratory in addition to emergency medicine.
- Advanced imaging equipment includes bone density, CT scanner, ultrasound, digital mammography, MRI and ultrasound
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- ED Volume: 7,000
- 20,000 square feet treatment area with 12 treatment rooms
- On–call medical specialists: Affiliation with Summa Health System
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records system
- Helipad on site
- ED bedside ultrasound available
The city of Medina is part of the Cleveland-Lorain-Elyria metropolitan area and is situated 18 miles west of Akron and 26 miles south of Cleveland. This location provides for easy access to the abundant residential, recreational and educational amenities of the region. Residential options include modern sub-divisions, historic homes and everything in between. Housing is reasonably priced in areas with excellent public and private schools. There is also a wide variety of secondary education are situated nearby. Downtown shopping and suburban malls, outstanding dining, and professional and recreational sporting options, plus a wide variety of exceptional parks, lakes and other outdoor attractions make the region a wonderful place to live and work. Air travel is easily accessible too, with nearby Akron-Canton and Cleveland-Hopkins International airports.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group