As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 114-bed, full-service, not-for-profit hospital
- Delivers state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Numerous awards and designations for excellence in quality and patient care
- 30 bed department with a separate Fast Track
- 38 hours of physician coverage and 38 hours of APP coverage
- Cerner EMR system
Leonardtown is a town in and the county seat of St. Mary's County, Maryland. Leonardtown features an environment buzzing with culture and many of the cosmopolitan delights that would be expected from a larger city. Combining a high standard of living with economic stability, low crime, excellent education, and a unique waterfront location and lifestyle opportunities, this small town is more than a charming historic hub - it’s a beautiful alternative to the big city grind.
The Leonardtown school system is large enough to offer a wide variety of academic programs and services, and small enough to maintain an atmosphere of friendliness, helpfulness, and personalized service. The school system is focused on student achievement and assures that students meet rigorous standards.