MedStar - St. Mary's Hospital
Location: Leonardtown, MD
ED Volume: 52,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership without buy-in
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental, partner and adoptive paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
St. Mary’s Hospital is a 114-bed, full-service hospital delivering state-of-the- art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care. St. Mary’s Hospital features a main ED with separate Fast Track coverage staffed by physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- 30 beds
- 38 hours of physician coverage
- 38 hours of APP coverage
- Cerner EMR system
Leonardtown features an environment buzzing with culture and many of the cosmopolitan delights that would be expected from a larger city. Combining a high standard of living with economic stability, low crime, excellent education, and a unique waterfront location and lifestyle opportunities, this small town is more than a charming historic hub - it’s a beautiful alternative to the big city grind.
The Leonardtown school system is large enough to offer a wide variety of academic programs and services, and small enough to maintain an atmosphere of friendliness, helpfulness, and personalized service. The school system is focused on student achievement and assures that students meet rigorous standards.