You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 120-bed community hospital in eastern Cincinnati
- Services include emergency care, surgery, wound-care center and a leading Adult Behavioral Health inpatient unit
- 20-bed ED
- 15% admission rate
- 15% pediatric patients
- Newly renovated ED includes new triage area, two nurse’s stations and a four-room psychiatric suite
- EPIC EMR
- Hospitalist services
This historic community in eastern Cincinnati features one of Ohio’s largest state parks. Batavia overlooks the banks of the Little Miami River and is just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati with its numerous attractions and amenities including major league sports, museums, zoo and aquarium; as well as a major university and international airport. The “Queen City” offers the amenities of an urban city within a family-friendly Midwestern community.