You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Durango is proud of its diverse culture with a broad spectrum of lifestyles. People are drawn here from all over the country and the world. Durango is tucked away in the Animas River Valley in one of the most beautiful areas in Southwest Colorado, with easy access to both the San Juan Mountains and the high desert landscape of southern Utah. Durango is well known for its many recreational activities and enjoys an ideal four-season climate.
With a population of 18,000, this charming town offers a mixture of frontier spirit, natural beauty and friendly folks. The town of Durango is in La Plata County, which has an overall population of 54,000.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.