You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 57,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- 52 bed
- 6 Fast Track beds
- 50 hours of physician coverage
- 50 hours of APP coverage
- EPIC EMR
- 20% admission rate; 12% PEDs
- 223 Bed / 41 Bassinets acute care hospital
- The most advanced technologies available
- Services include a special care nursery, a level III trauma program, a primary stroke center, and a wound center, as well as a cardiac diagnostic laboratory
- This 500,000 square-foot, medical center serves approximately 475,000 area residents
- State-of-the-art medical technologies
- Advanced 3T magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), single-photo-emission computed tomography (SPECT) scanners, and cardiac interventions
Hagerstown offers small-town living within reach of Washington, DC and Baltimore. Situated between the Alleghany and Blue Ridge mountains, this bedroom community offers a rich history and has become a center of transit and commerce, as well as a commercial and industrial hub. Hagerstown features a beautiful park system and a forward-thinking school system. Its small-town hospitality and friendliness make Hagerstown a great place to call home.
Hagerstown’s public schools, administered by the Washington County Public Schools systems, provide students with access to world-class educational opportunities. Residents also have easy access to several private schools. Beyond a focus on academic performance, the schools offer a wide range of athletic programs. In addition, the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts is a magnet high school for gifted students.