You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
MetroSouth Medical Center (MetroSouth) is a 314-bed, acute care hospital with a nationally-recognized cardiac program, stroke telemedicine with 24-hour neurology coverage, Senior Behavioral Health Unit, Level II + Birthing Center and 24-hour laborist and hospitalist coverage.
- Modern, 28-room ED and a 10-bed Fast Track with an efficient layout
- Broad clinical pathology caseload
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center designation in partnership with Rush Telemedicine Network
- Comprehensive ED sub-specialty coverage
- 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab
- 14% Admission Rate
- Response to codes as assigned
- 3 clinicians per day with established nocturnist at night
- Subspecialty support as needed
- Unassigned call rotation
- Procedures - optional
- Collegial work environment
Founded in 1905 as Saint Francis Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center (2008) is located in the downtown, historic City of Blue Island, immediately adjacent to the southern end of Chicago and 18 miles south of downtown Chicago. Conveniently accessed with a Metra Train stop one block from the hospital, the proximity to Chicago also offers easy access to all the Chicagoland region has to offer- world class shopping, dining, cultural events, professional sports, outstanding educational institutions and convenient access to Midway airport.