You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Beautiful, modern, 144-bed hospital was built in 1998
- Respected medical staff of 378 physicians represents most major specialties
- Named among the “Most Wired” hospitals in the nation for excellence in information technology
- Hospitalist program
- Recent expansion project included new ED
- 12% admission rate
- State-of-the-art, 33,000 sq. ft. department
- 53 treatment spaces with 9 acute behavioral unit beds; 44 acute beds
- Active EMS program with on-site EMS Medical Director
- Complex pediatric cases, trauma and cardiac patients are transferred
- Centrally located radiology services include two X-ray machines. Radiology services, including CT scan equipment, are located next to the emergency department
Located in the center of Connecticut at the intersection of major highways, Meriden offers a community rich in tradition and natural assets. Meriden is home to award winning public and private schools, magnificent parks and recreation areas; and spirited civic and cultural organizations. A wide range of residential options includes historic homes, modern developments, and rural settings with acreage. Coastal residential options are also available in areas such as Branford and Madison.