Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Mission Trail Baptist Hospital opened in 2011 to serve the residents of southeast San Antonio. The environmentally friendly facility features natural light in patient rooms, native plants and water conservation measures. In additional to traditional hospital services, the campus features specialty support such as The Joint Club and Baptist Breast Center. Excellent specialty coverage (neurosurgery, ophthalmology, hand, etc.) is available across the five hospitals in San Antonio's Baptist Health System, as well as adult and geriatric psychiatric facilities. ED physicians operate with an efficient "split-flow" ED process and enjoy a simple "one call" system for admissions and transfers.
- ED Beds: 17 – 4 additional beds for Fast Track
- Patients/Hour: 2.4
- Admission Rate: 11%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverage: 8, 9, and 10-hour shifts with 40 hours of physician coverage and 30 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- 100% physician scribe coverage
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; BC/BP in a primary care specialty (FM/IM) accepted with emergency medicine experience
Enjoy living and working in this exciting, multicultural, metropolitan area. San Antonio is the nation's 7th largest city, offering numerous activities from major theme parks to the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. The famed River Walk is always a fun choice for dinner, a boat ride, or a leisurely stroll to entertain out-of-town guests. Plus, the Mexican food and Texas barbecue are to die for. Located on the edge of the beautiful Texas Hill Country, enjoy nearby wineries and charming scenic getaways as well. And the sights and sounds of Austin are only about an hour away. Exceptional pay and a low cost of living — plus the opportunity to be a partner in your practice — make this a highly desirable practice location. For more information, visit http://visitsanantonio.com.