You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital was founded in 1911 by two doctor’s intent on bringing modern medicine to what was at the time the remote and isolated island community of Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- The hospital has grown since that time to offer state-of-the-art medical care to meet the healthcare needs of the tight-knit year-round community as well as the many seasonal visitors.
- The sole hospital provider on Nantucket
- The Hospital provides a wide range of health, wellness and community services.
- Transfer protocols in place via Boston MedFlight or other agencies to a mainland hospital.
Living on Nantucket is a lifestyle unlike any other. The secluded island is only 14 miles long and 3.5 miles wide, yet features an enormous range of boating, fishing, and other water activities. All roads lead to Nantucket’s charming, cobblestone downtown, while the rest of the Island is rich in history, including a colorful past as the world’s preeminent whaling hub.
Nantucket has both a small public school system and a handful of private schools, all of which are committed to teaching a challenging curriculum, providing skilled instructions, and a learning environment that responds to individual needs.