You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is seeking an experienced Emergency Medicine physicians. If you are seeking a challenging position and if you have ever considered moving to Las Vegas, this is the opportunity for you. US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) was founded by EMP and other like-minded groups that share an ironclad commitment to a majority physician-owned, democratic business model with unparalleled access to personal and professional growth resources. Our incredible benefits package includes excellent compensation, the best medical malpractice (Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail), an industry-leading company-funded 401(k), exceptional healthcare and the camaraderie that is exclusive to a physician-owned group. At USACS, we control our careers and love our lives!
The Culinary Health Center is a 55,000 ft.² destination for healthcare. The project was designed and built from the ground up to provide emergency care as well as all other healthcare needs of a 160,000-member Union in Las Vegas. The health center is staffed with experienced ER nurses, technicians and paramedics. With APP double coverage during peak hours. The main floor includes a 12-room dental suite, outpatient pharmacy and vision services.
The second floor of the health center will provide, internal medicine services, family practice services as well as pediatrics.
- Fully equipped emergency department consisting of 15 beds with two observation beds and a cardiac stress lab
- In addition, the main floor of the health center will have designated radiology services to include 24/7 CT scan, Ultrasound and Digital x-ray
- Adjacent to the emergency department is a laboratory section
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home! The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, Discovery tours at Hoover Dam, and climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area. The Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park and Death Valley are all a short day-trip away from the city.