You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Brand-new, fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care will open in December 2019
- The 24,000 sq. ft. facility will have with 10 - 12 inpatient beds
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
- ED Volume: 20,000
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped, 8 - 10 bed emergency department
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and appropriate support staff
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
Hempfield Township proximate to the smaller city of Greensburg east of Pittsburgh and near the North Huntingdon, Jeanette, Latrobe and Murrysville communities. It is also proximate to east-Pittsburgh shopping, dining and recreation. Pittsburgh’s major metro amenities are 33 miles away and include world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from suburban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.