Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
A part of Lifebridge Health System which also includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. It is a 240-bed not-for-profit hospital offering a wide range of patient services. The hospital’s philosophy of patient-centered care continues with their newly opened Rapid Evaluation Unit. This new ideology substantially lowers wait times and assures a heightened accuracy of triage.
- ER-7 at Northwest; state-of-the art, 48 bed Emergency Department with significant coverage daily
- 60 hours of day physician coverage
- 40 hours of day APP coverage
- Admission rate 20%
- Observation Services
Randallstown is a suburban community located approximately six miles northwest of Baltimore with the exciting attractions of the city and its vibrant Inner Harbor area. It is also within one hour of the cultural and educational opportunities of Washington, D.C. The area has excellent schools and safe, friendly neighborhoods. The hospital is easily accessible from the I-695 beltway. The best qualities of urban and suburban life are combined in Randallstown.
Randallstown is in Baltimore County, Maryland just outside of the City itself. The community has a population of 32,000 and is known for its ethnic diversity.