As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
A part of Lifebridge Health System which also includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. It is a 240-bed not-for-profit hospital offering a wide range of patient services. The hospital’s philosophy of patient-centered care continues with their newly opened Rapid Evaluation Unit. This new ideology substantially lowers wait times and assures a heightened accuracy of triage.
- 48 bed Emergency Department with significant coverage daily
- 45 hours of day physician coverage
- 69 hours of day APP coverage
- Admission rate 20%
- Observation Services
- RAZ unit, exclusive to APPs, use APPs to their highest level of their professional license
Randallstown is a suburban community located approximately six miles northwest of Baltimore with the exciting attractions of the city and its vibrant Inner Harbor area. It is also within one hour of the cultural and educational opportunities of Washington, D.C. The area has excellent schools and safe, friendly neighborhoods. The hospital is easily accessible from the I-695 beltway. The best qualities of urban and suburban life are combined in Randallstown.
Randallstown is in Baltimore County, Maryland just outside of the City itself. The community has a population of 32,000 and is known for its ethnic diversity.