You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 195-bed hospital
- Offers inpatient and same day surgery, outpatient pharmacy, radiology, intensive care, telemetry, pediatrics, emergency, physician specialty, and a comprehensive array of women’s healthcare services, as well as healthcare and corporate health programs.
- It also provides services in areas of internal medicine, detox and substance abuse, cardiology and respiratory imaging, behavioral medicine, wound healing, family medicine, pediatrics and physical therapy.
- 24-hour emergency care
- Staffed with emergency-trained registered nurses and board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive nursing care to critically ill adults and pediatric patients with actual or potential life-threatening medical, surgical, neurological or cardiovascular conditions
- The patient population served includes all age groups – neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
Chicago is home to 237 square miles of land, with an estimated 2,695,598 residents. There are dozens of cultural institutions, historical sites and museum, more than 200 theaters and nearly 200 art galleries. Chicago is also known for their more than 7,300 restaurants, 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods. There are beautiful views of 26 miles of lakefront, 15 miles of public beaches, 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths and 552 parks.