As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 195-bed hospital
- Offers inpatient and same day surgery, outpatient pharmacy, radiology, intensive care, telemetry, pediatrics, emergency, physician specialty, and a comprehensive array of women’s healthcare services, as well as healthcare and corporate health programs.
- It also provides services in areas of internal medicine, detox and substance abuse, cardiology and respiratory imaging, behavioral medicine, wound healing, family medicine, pediatrics and physical therapy.
- 24-hour emergency care
- Staffed with emergency-trained registered nurses and board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive nursing care to critically ill adults and pediatric patients with actual or potential life-threatening medical, surgical, neurological or cardiovascular conditions
- The patient population served includes all age groups – neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
Chicago is home to 237 square miles of land, with an estimated 2,695,598 residents. There are dozens of cultural institutions, historical sites and museum, more than 200 theaters and nearly 200 art galleries. Chicago is also known for their more than 7,300 restaurants, 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods. There are beautiful views of 26 miles of lakefront, 15 miles of public beaches, 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths and 552 parks.