As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 195-bed hospital
- Offers inpatient and same day surgery, outpatient pharmacy, radiology, intensive care, telemetry, pediatrics, emergency, physician specialty, and a comprehensive array of women’s healthcare services, as well as healthcare and corporate health programs.
- It also provides services in areas of internal medicine, detox and substance abuse, cardiology and respiratory imaging, behavioral medicine, wound healing, family medicine, pediatrics and physical therapy.
- 24-hour emergency care
- Staffed with emergency-trained registered nurses and board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive nursing care to critically ill adults and pediatric patients with actual or potential life-threatening medical, surgical, neurological or cardiovascular conditions
- The patient population served includes all age groups – neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
Chicago is home to 237 square miles of land, with an estimated 2,695,598 residents. There are dozens of cultural institutions, historical sites and museum, more than 200 theaters and nearly 200 art galleries. Chicago is also known for their more than 7,300 restaurants, 77 community areas containing more than 100 neighborhoods. There are beautiful views of 26 miles of lakefront, 15 miles of public beaches, 19 miles of lakefront bicycle paths and 552 parks.