EM - Physician
Parker Adventist Hospital
Location: Parker, CO
ED Volume: 27,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 170-bed community hospital situated in a growing Denver suburb
- 2015 American Heart/American Stroke recipient of the Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus and the Gold Plus Achievement Award
- In addition to a Hospitalist service, we have General Surgery, Orthopedic, and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions.
- Radiologists read all studies 24-7
- Medical staff representing most major specialities, including: hospitalist admissions, full neurosurgery, interventional cardiology, trauma surgery, interventional radiology
- Modern equipment includes helical and conventional CT scanners, MRI (3-T) and PET-CT and PET-CT
- Responsive lab and x-ray with turnaround times of less than one hour; point of care STAT labs, etc.
- 21% admission rate, representing 40 % of total hospital admissions
- 23 main ED treatment rooms plus 5 ED Express beds during peak service hours
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition. Scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
In the southeastern most corner of the Denver Metropolitan area, Parker offers tremendous opportunity for the outdoor adventurist. The Cherry Creek Trail runs along Cherry Creek, north and south through Parker. Bicycling, hiking, nature walks and cross-country skiing.
It is within close proximity to take advantage of the downtown Denver area, as well as the sports venues, including Coors Field, home to the Denver Broncos. For more information, visit City Data.