You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- Free standing emergency department
- 3-5% admission rate
- 17 bed ED including Fast Track
- Full laboratory, CT, MRI, ultrasound available
- ED Ultrasound, Glidescope, and end-tidal CO2 monitoring
- Daily hours 7am until 11pm
Located midway between New York and Boston, Groton is the largest municipality between New Haven, Connecticut, and the cities surrounding Providence, Rhode Island. Framed by the Thames River and the Mystic River, Groton is notable for its shores on Long Island Sound, just east of the end of Long Island. Both State and Municipal parks provide abundant access and views of the water.
Groton is the home of the great US Naval Submarine Base, the Global Research and Development campus of Pfizer, Inc., and the submarine construction facilities of the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, Inc. Other industries in our town range from a traditional fishing boat fleet to advanced medical supply manufacturing.
The University of Connecticut Marine Sciences center at Avery Point, with its related enterprises, gives Groton a unique place among centers of science and learning. With four exits from Interstate 95, an in-town public-use airport offering general aviation business services including air charter and hangar parking, and two Amtrak stations just minutes away, Groton's transportation facilities are largely unaffected by the traffic congestion that afflicts many New England towns. As the home of one of Connecticut's outstanding public libraries, an award-winning Senior Center, and ever-improving recreational facilities, Groton is clearly the leading town of its region.