Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Free standing emergency department
- 3-5% admission rate
- 17 bed ED including Fast Track
- Full laboratory, CT, MRI, ultrasound available
- ED Ultrasound, Glidescope, and end-tidal CO2 monitoring
- Daily hours 7am until 11pm
Located midway between New York and Boston, Groton is the largest municipality between New Haven, Connecticut, and the cities surrounding Providence, Rhode Island. Framed by the Thames River and the Mystic River, Groton is notable for its shores on Long Island Sound, just east of the end of Long Island. Both State and Municipal parks provide abundant access and views of the water.
Groton is the home of the great US Naval Submarine Base, the Global Research and Development campus of Pfizer, Inc., and the submarine construction facilities of the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, Inc. Other industries in our town range from a traditional fishing boat fleet to advanced medical supply manufacturing.
The University of Connecticut Marine Sciences center at Avery Point, with its related enterprises, gives Groton a unique place among centers of science and learning. With four exits from Interstate 95, an in-town public-use airport offering general aviation business services including air charter and hangar parking, and two Amtrak stations just minutes away, Groton's transportation facilities are largely unaffected by the traffic congestion that afflicts many New England towns. As the home of one of Connecticut's outstanding public libraries, an award-winning Senior Center, and ever-improving recreational facilities, Groton is clearly the leading town of its region.