As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- Free standing emergency department
- 3-5% admission rate
- 17 bed ED including Fast Track
- Full laboratory, CT, MRI, ultrasound available
- ED Ultrasound, Glidescope, and end-tidal CO2 monitoring
- Daily hours 7am until 11pm
Located midway between New York and Boston, Groton is the largest municipality between New Haven, Connecticut, and the cities surrounding Providence, Rhode Island. Framed by the Thames River and the Mystic River, Groton is notable for its shores on Long Island Sound, just east of the end of Long Island. Both State and Municipal parks provide abundant access and views of the water.
Groton is the home of the great US Naval Submarine Base, the Global Research and Development campus of Pfizer, Inc., and the submarine construction facilities of the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, Inc. Other industries in our town range from a traditional fishing boat fleet to advanced medical supply manufacturing.
The University of Connecticut Marine Sciences center at Avery Point, with its related enterprises, gives Groton a unique place among centers of science and learning. With four exits from Interstate 95, an in-town public-use airport offering general aviation business services including air charter and hangar parking, and two Amtrak stations just minutes away, Groton's transportation facilities are largely unaffected by the traffic congestion that afflicts many New England towns. As the home of one of Connecticut's outstanding public libraries, an award-winning Senior Center, and ever-improving recreational facilities, Groton is clearly the leading town of its region.