You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 368-bed community hospital situated in the city of Denver
- Approximately 10,000 admissions annually
- Tertiary care medical staff which includes kidney/liver transplant, cardiovascular surgery, ECMO, complex head and neck surgery, along with critical care intensivists, hospitalists and radiologists available in house 24/7
- Robust orthopedic surgery service that in 2015 performed 2100+ joint replacements, the most of any single hospital in the state of Colorado
- Psychiatric services include inpatient adult and geriatric inpatient services
- Remodeling upgrades include a Cardiac Cath. Lab, EP Lab, and Interventional Radiology
- Lab/Pathology capable of managing the needs of a complex medical environment, including the availability of autopsy and transfusion protocols
- Service area includes a large university, three business districts and primary highway artery for the city of Denver
- 23% admission rate
- 6,200 ambulances – up 6% from previous year
- Level III Trauma with 63% of trauma patients greater than 65 years’ old
- 24 main ED treatment rooms, plus 6 ED flex rooms - used for a combination of results waiting, fast track and chest pain center OBS
- Dedicated CT/Radiology suites in the ED, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Documentation system includes the use of templates, macros and voice recognition
- Emergency Department staffing includes three dedicated physicians over a 24-hour period, supported by aggressive staffing with emergency medicine PAs/NPs
- ED based chest pain OBS/CHF OBS/A-FIB OBS certified through their respective national organizations
- Unique outpatient TIA clinic with average turnaround time of 48 hours from ED discharge
Denver, Colorado, commonly known as the mile-high city, is one of the top cities nationwide to raise a family. Those who live in Denver know the climate is nice and warm in the summer while the winter offers a cool winter wonderland where a white Christmas is likely. Denver offers something for everyone, from an entertaining nightlife to an abundance of parks and recreational opportunities.
Get major-city sophistication in a location that is one of the world’s natural wonders. Obviously a hub for those seeking the Rocky Mountain ski slopes, Denver is also home to four major sports teams, major museums and a wide variety of neighborhoods that make the city a destination in its own right.