You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- First opening its doors in 2007, Saint Francis Hospital South is one of the newer additions to the Saint Francis Health System entities
- Saint Francis Hospital South is a 96-bed, not-for-profit community hospital with more than 300 physicians with staff privileges and 300 employees
- A proud member of the Saint Francis Health System, Saint Francis Hospital South is part of a comprehensive network providing a full continuum of care
- Full complement of diagnostic radiology services
- New Hospitalist service
- Respected and very active OB/GYN service with labor and delivery
- Broad, community-type patient pathology with mostly medical cases
- 12% admission rate
- ED was built with hospital in 2007 and has been added to for 17 beds in current configuration; plans for new, larger ED being developed
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and Ultrasound (Sonosite)
- EPIC EMR and charting with voice recognition
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
- Active in EMS and medical command
- Occasional medical student rotations from Oklahoma State University
- Efficient transfer protocols for cardiac, neurology, psychiatric and trauma patients
- Emergency department is staffed by nationally board certified physicians
With the tremendous growth of Tulsa County and western Wagoner County, the need for a Saint Francis facility closer to the patients in these communities became great. In fact, recent statistics show south Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby and Jenks are among the fastest growing communities in Oklahoma. St. Francis South is ideally located to serve these communities and offer excellent residential options for its physicians. The Tulsa area is a very livable community of approximately 800,000 residents situated in Green County in Northeastern Oklahoma. Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city.
Among the city's many advantages are choices of a variety of schools, businesses, museums, shopping centers, universities and cultural hotspots, making Tulsa a great place to live, work and raise a family. Desirable suburban communities boast beautiful housing options, excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living.