ED Volume: 6,000
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Whether you’re looking to go on an outdoor adventure, spend some time shopping or sit back and enjoy a beautiful view, the City of Littleton has it all.
Founded in 1890 after 245 residents voted to incorporate the town, the 13-square-mile city is now home to more than 44,000 people. Littleton has top-ranked schools, higher education and more than 2,000 diverse businesses.
Littleton embodies a strong sense of community through its historic downtown, active trail system and numerous community events. There are more than 59 parks and open spaces. Two light rail stations offer easy access to Downtown Denver, or explore the Rockies within 30 minutes.
Not only was Littleton ranked the #2 Best Small City in America by Wallethub.com, but 95 percent of people surveyed in Littleton say their quality of life is either excellent or good. Additionally, in 2016 Littleton was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.