As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating. Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound. Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you.
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
Welcome to Aurora, Colorado, one of the most vibrant, exciting, energetic destinations in America. Spend a few hours here, and you’ll quickly appreciate that Aurora is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. We embrace the cultural diversity and heritage that have made our community so unique, and we want to welcome you to discover what makes Aurora, Colorado such an incredible place to work, play, and visit. Aurora residents and businesses enjoy tremendous value for their money, with award-winning public safety, excellent parks and recreation, beautiful open spaces and access to quality cultural, educational and community activities.