As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating. Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound. Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you.
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
Welcome to Aurora, Colorado, one of the most vibrant, exciting, energetic destinations in America. Spend a few hours here, and you’ll quickly appreciate that Aurora is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. We embrace the cultural diversity and heritage that have made our community so unique, and we want to welcome you to discover what makes Aurora, Colorado such an incredible place to work, play, and visit. Aurora residents and businesses enjoy tremendous value for their money, with award-winning public safety, excellent parks and recreation, beautiful open spaces and access to quality cultural, educational and community activities.