You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 42,000
- ED Beds: 17, plus 4-bed fast track
- Patients/Hour: 2.4
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Coverage: 9- and 10-hour shifts with 44 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI Accreditation
- Scribe support for EMR documentation
- Overlapping shift coverage to get you home sooner
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Picis CPOE, PowerNote
- More details coming soon!
- Two very busy 24/7 cath labs manage everything from STEMIs to peripheral vascular interventions as well as new techniques in interventional PE/DVT management.
- Imaging and diagnostic services including MRI, 64-slice CT with cardiac package, digital radiology, and digital mammography
- Women's services - labor and delivery, obstetrics and gynecology, and a Level II nursery
- Acute care services, including cardiology, interventional cardiology, and orthopedics
- Minimally invasive surgical suites
Primary Stroke Center
Located midway between Austin and Waco, Harker Heights has numerous recreational opportunities including Stillhouse Hollow Lake for boating and fishing, numerous parks and nearby wineries. Harker Heights offers elegant, hillside residential communities and the charm of small-town living with easy access to the boundless amenities of Austin.
- 8 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- 10-bed open ICU, overseen by highly skilled Pulmonary & Critical Care trained Intensivists.