Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital is a 25-bed acute care hospital located between Burnet and Marble Falls on Highway 281. The hospital is the only Emergency Department designated as a Level IV Trauma Center and the only intensive care unit in the growing Highland Lakes area. Physicians enjoy supportive hospital administration and a supportive medical staff, including a hospitalist program. Seton Highland Lakes is the only Texas hospital named to the list of iVantage HealthStrong Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the U.S.
- 64-slice CT scanner
- ED Sonosite Ultrasound
- ED Beds: 8 and 4 monitored hall beds
- Patients/Hour: 1.4
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Coverage: 8- and 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine strongly preferred
- Documentation: Cerner
The Seton Highland Lakes ED offers physicians a night shift bonus and high RVU potential. A cohesive, young group of ED residency-trained physicians are supported by an excellent nursing and ancillary staff. The hospital is also a teaching site for the UT Austin Emergency Medicine Residency program. The site employs progressive STEMI, stroke, and trauma protocols for a critical access ED; a transfer center allows for easy patient transfers to larger tertiary care centers nearby when necessary.
Burnet (pronounced “BURN-it”) is nestled in the picturesque Texas Hill Country just 50 miles northwest of Austin at the junction of Highways 29 and 281. The Highland Lakes area is well known for recreational activities such as golf, boating, fishing, camping, and sightseeing. Area lakes include Lake Buchanan, Lake LBJ, Inks Lake, and Lake Marble Falls. For more information, visit http://www.highlandlakes.com.