Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Seton Medical Center Williamson serves the rapidly growing northern Austin suburb of Round Rock and surrounding areas in Williamson County. This 181-bed, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2008 and has the capacity to grow to more than 350 beds. The Williamson campus includes adjacent medical office buildings, an ambulatory surgery center, diagnostic and imaging center, and oncology center. ED physicians enjoy the opportunity to work in a large, tertiary referral center including a Level II trauma designation, Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, and Resuscitation Center. This extremely productive practice functions within a highly efficient system featuring in-house, 24-hour coverage by hospitalists.
- ED Beds: 30
- Patients/Hour: 2.0
- Admission Rate: 21%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 43 hours of physician coverage per day
- Trauma Designation: Level II
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
Situated along the northern edge of vibrant Austin, TX, Round Rock bills itself as the Sports Capital of Texas, thanks in part to the hugely successful Round Rock Express AAA baseball franchise. The area is known for its excellent school system and is home to the headquarters of computing giant Dell. Just minutes from the Texas Hill Country and a new outlet mall, Round Rock and Williamson County are among the fastest-growing areas in the U.S. For more information, visit http://www.sportscapitaloftexas.com.