You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Mercer County’s most comprehensive health system consisting of a 241-bed with 17 satellite centers
- Full-service facility interventional cath lab and responsive radiology service
- Managed by Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM), a joint venture created between AHN and USACS.
- As a part of the USACS Integrated Acute Care Services program, USACS also provides hospitalist services at this site, partnering the ED and Hospitalist physicians
- ED Volume: 32,000
- 16% admission rate
- 21 beds with 5-bed fast-track area, 3 trauma bays, 2 behavioral rooms
- Specialized service areas include; EMS Educational Institute, Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center, bedside ED ultrasound and Express Care
- Dedicated X-ray in the department and CT scanner adjacent to the department
- Hazmat decontamination facilities
- USACS’ Physician First physician-in-triage program
- Active in EMS medical command and training
Located just east of Youngstown on the Pennsylvania-Ohio border, Sharon is 70 miles north of Pittsburgh. The area boasts small-town charm with local farm and artisan culture. Sharon is home to local wineries and independent microbreweries, charming local inns and resorts. Residents enjoy varied recreational opportunities with numerous parks and lakes, trails for hiking and biking, and reasonable drives to skiing in New York and Pennsylvania.