COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating. Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound. Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you.
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
Whether you’re looking to go on an outdoor adventure, spend some time shopping or sit back and enjoy a beautiful view, the City of Littleton has it all.
Founded in 1890 after 245 residents voted to incorporate the town, the 13-square-mile city is now home to more than 44,000 people. Littleton has top-ranked schools, higher education and more than 2,000 diverse businesses.
Littleton embodies a strong sense of community through its historic downtown, active trail system and numerous community events. There are more than 59 parks and open spaces. Two light rail stations offer easy access to Downtown Denver, or explore the Rockies within 30 minutes.
Not only was Littleton ranked the #2 Best Small City in America by Wallethub.com, but 95 percent of people surveyed in Littleton say their quality of life is either excellent or good. Additionally, in 2016 Littleton was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado.