You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
For 136 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
Driven by our commitment to Pueblo and to our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focusing on our core areas of clinical strength. Concentrating on cancer care and orthopedic services enables St. Mary-Corwin to continue to provide high-quality, high-value health care for generations to come.
- Leading-edge teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction within our medical specialties of cancer care, orthopedics, breast center, wound care, and a retail pharmacy.
- Proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor.
- Top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality.
- ED Volume: 35,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- General surgery, orthopedic surgery and full-time anesthesia coverage
- Flight for Life Colorado provides life-saving services across Southern Colorado and operates from St. Mary-Corwin
- Full-service emergency care 24/7
The City of Pueblo is also known as "America's Home of Heroes," as was proclaimed by the United States Congress in 1993. Pueblo hosts National Medal of Honor Day and has had as many as 4 living Medal of Honor recipients living in our community. Puebloans embrace the diversity in their people and their opportunities. Explore our diversity through unique local food specialties like the Pueblo Chile, visit our many museums. We embrace our traditions and culture, celebrate where we came from and what makes us who we are today. Discover our traditions through local cuisine and festivals, music, performances and more! Pueblo is a friendly city with a mild climate, hometown vibe, authentic food and thriving arts community that is abundant with history, opportunity, and true Colorado adventure!