As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
For 136 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and surrounding communities in Southern Colorado.
Driven by our commitment to Pueblo and to our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focusing on our core areas of clinical strength. Concentrating on cancer care and orthopedic services enables St. Mary-Corwin to continue to provide high-quality, high-value health care for generations to come.
- Leading-edge teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction within our medical specialties of cancer care, orthopedics, breast center, wound care, and a retail pharmacy.
- Proud recipient of seven Five-Star Ratings from Healthgrades, the leading online resource helping consumers make informed decisions in order to find the right doctor.
- Top 10 percent in the nation for general surgery as measured by lowest risk-adjusted mortality.
- Level III Trauma Center
- General surgery, orthopedic surgery and full-time anesthesia coverage
- Flight for Life Colorado provides life-saving services across Southern Colorado and operates from St. Mary-Corwin
- Full-service emergency care 24/7
The City of Pueblo is also known as "America's Home of Heroes," as was proclaimed by the United States Congress in 1993. Pueblo hosts National Medal of Honor Day and has had as many as 4 living Medal of Honor recipients living in our community. Puebloans embrace the diversity in their people and their opportunities. Explore our diversity through unique local food specialties like the Pueblo Chile, visit our many museums. We embrace our traditions and culture, celebrate where we came from and what makes us who we are today. Discover our traditions through local cuisine and festivals, music, performances and more! Pueblo is a friendly city with a mild climate, hometown vibe, authentic food and thriving arts community that is abundant with history, opportunity, and true Colorado adventure!