As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Free standing Urgent Care affiliated with St. Peters Health Partners
- Located in close proximity to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Responsive, full-service lab and radiology are available 24 hours per day
- Patients requiring admission transferred to Samaritan Hospital in Troy
- Electronic medical record (EMR) and computerized physician order entry (CPOE)
- Highly regarded ED nursing staff
Troy is a suburb of Albany and is situated just minutes away across the river. Home to approximately 150,000 residents, Troy itself is host to a number of local businesses and quaint residential communities. The greater Albany area has a population of approximately 750,000. Albany is considered to be one of the best-kept secrets in the Northeast United States. Situated on the eastern border of the state, the area is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains. Albany is the state capital and is host to abundant local culture including several museums, theaters, and the Pepsi Arena. The Saratoga Performing Arts Center is only 30 minutes away. Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away. The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive.
Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region’s most desirable suburbs and schools. St. Mary’s Hospital is located a few miles away from Renssealer Polytechnic Institute, and other respected colleges and universities including Siena College, SUNY-Albany, Sage and Union College are also located in the Capital District area. Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.