As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- Urgent Care Center affiliated with St. Peters Health Partners
- UCC is the old St. Mary’s Emergency Department
- Hours of operation are 8a-8p
Urgent Care Center
- Patients requiring ED evaluation transferred to Samaritan Hospital in Troy
- Electronic medical record (EMR) and computerized order entry (CPOE)
- Staffed by ED APP’s and ED nurses
Troy is a suburb of Albany and is situated just minutes away across the river. Home to approximately 150,000 residents, Troy itself is host to a number of local businesses and quaint residential communities. The greater Albany area has a population of approximately 750,000. Albany is considered to be one of the best-kept secrets in the Northeast United States. Situated on the eastern border of the state, the area is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains. Albany is the state capital and is host to abundant local culture including several museums, theaters, and the Pepsi Arena. The Saratoga Performing Arts Center is only 30 minutes away. Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away. The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive.
Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region’s most desirable suburbs and schools. St. Mary’s Hospital is located a few miles away from Renssealer Polytechnic Institute, and other respected colleges and universities including Siena College, SUNY-Albany, Sage and Union College are also located in the Capital District area. Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.