Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
This 103-bed facility housing more than 400 physicians opened in 2010 and is the first hospital in North Texas to receive LEED certification for green building. The hospital was built in the River Walk at Central Park development, surrounded by three large medical office projects. The area's first acute care hospital offers a broad range of departments including an 8-bed Intensive Care Unit, 10 surgical suites, 2 Cesarean Suites, 3 GI/Pain Invasive Suites, Medical Surgical Services, Women’s Services, Newborn Care, and a Diagnostic/Invasive Imaging Department.
Twice ranked #1 on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare (2013, 2016, 2017), first ever back to back award.
- ED beds: 12
- Patients/Hour: 1.7
- Admission Rate: 23%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 25 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Compensation: RVU-based with employee benefit package
- Documentation: Epic
Flower Mound is situated among the northern suburbs of Dallas and Fort Worth, and just three miles north of DFW International Airport. Located at the southern edge of Denton County, Flower Mound is located between Lake Grapevine and Lewisville Lake. That means recreational options are plentiful, including award-winning bike and nature trails, two beautiful lakes, and two world-class golf courses. The picturesque, family-oriented community was incorporated in 1961 and prides itself on maintaining a small-town atmosphere (population: 65,000) while embracing and fostering a dynamic economic development environment. Flower Mound’s low tax rate (one of the lowest in the DFW area), excellent school system (Lewisville ISD), safe neighborhoods (boasting the second-lowest crime rate in the U.S. for cities its size), and a high quality of life make it one of the premier cities in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to live and raise a family. Flower Mound was also ranked #2 on the 2013 list of America’s Highest-Earning Cities. Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital is one of the town's four largest employers. The population is highly educated, with more than 85 percent of adults having had post-secondary education. Twelve colleges and universities are located within a 35-mile radius. For more information, visit http://www.flower-mound.com and http://www.flowermoundchamber.com.