You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Urgent Care Center
Provides non-emergent medical care most typically referred to as urgent care services. With prescription and lab services available on site, the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones and sprains, burns, cold and flu symptoms, ear, sinus and respiratory infections, insect and animal bites, stomach viruses, skin rashes and most other non-life threatening injuries, illnesses and conditions can be treated.
- Open seven days a week, with evening and weekend hours
- Received the Accredited Urgent Care designation by the Urgent Care Association of America, the highest level of distinction for urgent care centers
With Wilmington, Delaware just 21 miles away, you can choose city living, suburban life or small-town charm. Elkton sits at the northern headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay offering water sports, hiking and numerous parks. The educational opportunities and amenities of Baltimore and Philadelphia are both just an hour away.