As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Urgent Care Center
Provides non-emergent medical care most typically referred to as urgent care services. With prescription and lab services available on site, the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones and sprains, burns, cold and flu symptoms, ear, sinus and respiratory infections, insect and animal bites, stomach viruses, skin rashes and most other non-life threatening injuries, illnesses and conditions can be treated.
- Open seven days a week, with evening and weekend hours
- Received the Accredited Urgent Care designation by the Urgent Care Association of America, the highest level of distinction for urgent care centers
Elkton is located on the Colonial Highway of America, sitting at the northern headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay. Elkton, the County Seat for Cecil County, has a population of 15,500 and is comfortably nestled midway between Washington, DC and New York City. Elkton is very fortunate to have the comforts, charm, and atmosphere of a small town with all the advantages of larger cities such as Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA just minutes away.