Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Urgent Care Center
Provides non-emergent medical care most typically referred to as urgent care services. With prescription and lab services available on site, the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones and sprains, burns, cold and flu symptoms, ear, sinus and respiratory infections, insect and animal bites, stomach viruses, skin rashes and most other non-life threatening injuries, illnesses and conditions can be treated.
- Open seven days a week, with evening and weekend hours
- Received the Accredited Urgent Care designation by the Urgent Care Association of America, the highest level of distinction for urgent care centers
Elkton is located on the Colonial Highway of America, sitting at the northern headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay. Elkton, the County Seat for Cecil County, has a population of 15,500 and is comfortably nestled midway between Washington, DC and New York City. Elkton is very fortunate to have the comforts, charm, and atmosphere of a small town with all the advantages of larger cities such as Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA just minutes away.