You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Valley Baptist Medical Center has served South Texas with a faith-based mission for nearly 100 years
- This free-standing ED offers fully equipped emergency rooms with all the state of the art diagnostic technology ready to help every person who comes through its doors
- The facility provides access to the same standards and practices used at Valley Baptist Medical Center, with seamless transport if additional care is needed
- Staffed with board certified physicians and highly trained nurses who are dedicated to providing world class care for any emergency illness or injury
- Open 24/7 year-round
- ED Volume: 7,000
- ED Beds: 7
- Patients/Hour: 0.7
- Admission Rate: 7%
- Coverage: 12 hour shifts available
- Trauma Designation: None
- Qualifications: BC/BP in emergency medicine preferred; (FM/IM) accepted with emergency medicine experience
- Documentation: Cerner FirstNet with Dragon dictate
Harlingen, TX, is located just 30 miles from the Texas Gulf Coast and the popular beaches of South Padre Island. Harlingen is renowned for its larger-then-life-size murals that brighten the streets of downtown Harlingen and decorate the walls inside local businesses. Picturesque, palm-lined Jackson Street has served as Harlingen’s “Main Street” for more than a century, featuring family-friendly events including Market Days, walking tours, and Family Movie Nights. In addition to birding, hunting, and fishing, outdoor activities include world-class golf at local country clubs and public golf courses--including but not limited to two 18-hole championship courses at Rancho Viejo Resort and a picturesque 18-hole course along the Laguna Madre Bay at the South Padre Island Golf Club.