You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 14% admission rate, representing approximately 60% of hospital admissions
- 15 private room ED has modern equipment and efficient layout
- Dictated charting is available 24 hours per day
- ED Ultrasound
- Hospitalist service available for unassigned patients 24 hours per day
- Great nursing staff is stable and highly respected
Wadsworth has become known for its growing residential, industrial and service base, and its state-of-the-art communications; but even before the infrastructure was in place, it was known as a close-knit community. It continues to be recognized as a family-oriented neighborhood with many of the attributes that give small towns their charm. The downtown area reflects traditional Western Reserve style with a town square and streets radiating in each direction. The active downtown hosts many restaurants and shops that take pride in preserving the architecture of a bygone era. As the town grew, it became home to large, now historic dwellings, and today’s housing selection runs the gamut from these fine older homes to desirable new construction. Excellent schools are accessible from these residential areas.
This location also provides for easy access to nearby Akron, which is host to many amenities, including great dining and shopping, country clubs and golf courses, as well as the famous Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. The major metropolitan attractions of Cleveland are within an hour drive and include world-class cultural activities and dining, professional sports, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and the nightlife of The Flats. Outdoor recreation is abundant, too, with many local parks and lakes; and the Lake Erie beaches are all within a very reasonable drive.