You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 125-bed community hospital servicing southern Rhode Island and Southeastern Connecticut
- Part of the Yale New Haven System
- Attractive, modern and efficient ED has 14 treatment rooms and 15 beds
- Community-type patient pathology includes some trauma
- Admission rate of 13-15%
- Active in EMS through affiliation with multiple ambulance services
The coastal city of Westerly is situated on the Atlantic shore along the Connecticut border. The town is part of the Norwich-New London New England City and Town Area, and is comprised of several villages offering an appealing variety of housing options. In addition to local beaches and Rhode Island Sound, you’ll find crystal clear ponds with white sand and a freshwater lake offering ample outdoor recreation. There are also local parks hosting festivals and theatre, and just across the border in Connecticut is the Aquarium at Mystic as well as the Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods casinos. Westerly has been voted one of the top 12 vacation destinations in the United States. A wide variety of quaint shops and restaurants serve residents and visitors year-round. Metropolitan amenities are also convenient with an easy drive to Providence (45 minutes), Boston (one and a half hours) and New York City (two and a half hours). An Amtrak station in town, and major airports in Providence and Hartford provide many options for travel.