You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- For more than 75 years, Westfield Memorial Hospital has served the people of western New York.
- Small scale facility with four inpatient beds
- The hospital addresses observation and low acuity patients
- Established referral pathway for higher acuity patients
- Outpatient surgery
- Medical staff incorporates access to a range of top specialists
- ED Volume: 5,000
- Five bed patient treatment area with two additional vertical treatment chairs
- 12-hour shifts, 24 hours of physician coverage
Westfield is tucked away from the hustle and bustle and is known as a vacation spot with good reason, as it is situated in a beautiful area with vineyards, sandy beaches, dramatic landscapes and a harbor known for world-class fishing; as well as historic landmarks and unique shopping. Larger city amenities are available in nearby Jamestown, Erie and Buffalo. Westfield is on Lake Erie and just seven miles from Lake Chautauqua.