- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
SCL Health community hospitals is a nationally recognized innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient and diagnostic medical health care that strives to be there for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We understand that supporting our patients and their families as they heal is an important part of health and well-being. We strive to offer patient-centered care and operationally efficient facilities that are staffed by medical professionals who treat you like their own family. Our community hospitals prioritize limited inpatient stays, efficient emergency rooms and cost-effective pricing in a smaller-campus setting.
- Open 24 hours 7 days a week
- In-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians
- ER specializes in managing catastrophic illnesses and injuries
Westminster is a growing suburban community that offers a wide choice of housing, excellent schools and public facilities. The best features in Westminster include the hundreds of recreational activities. For a modern view of Westminster, visit City Hall, where you can climb the 181 stairs to the top of the bell tower for a fabulous view of the entire metro area and the Rocky Mountains.
With direct access to major highways, Westminster’s central location between and Boulder puts it within each reach of major business centers, retail centers and a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities. Activities in Denver or Boulder are a 20-minute drive in either direction, and the drive from Westminster to Denver International Airport takes approximately 30 minutes.