As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
Ellwood City Medical Center, located in Southern Lawrence County Pennsylvania, has been a part of the Ellwood City community since 1913 when a 10-bed hospital was opened by one doctor in a private home. Since then, the facility has progressed to a 62-bed modern complex with a newly expanded emergency department, a 46-bed medical surgical unit with skilled nursing capabilities, a 6-bed intensive coronary care unit, a 10-bed geriatric psychiatry unit, and a variety of diagnostic and surgical services. TECH now serves patients from Lawrence, Beaver and Butler counties, and is strongly rooted in the community while maintaining a commitment to quality care and a caring atmosphere.
TECH hosts a medical staff with multiple specialties including cardiology (non-invasive), general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology and wound care. Ellwood has a vein center, a wound care clinic and a geriatric behavioral unit located within the hospital.
- Broad pathology includes trauma
- Modern, 10-room ED has an efficient, U-shaped layout with central work station
- Well-equipped including GlideScope
- Radiology is located just adjacent to the ED and has CT, ultrasound and MRI
- Dedicated, experienced nursing staff
- Active in EMS medical command
- 12% admission rate
Ellwood City is a borough in Beaver and Lawrence counties in Southwestern Pennsylvania 30 miles northwest of Pittsburgh and 8 miles southeast of New Castle not far from the Ohio border. This small community of approximately 10,000 has a home-town feel and hosts local shops, restaurants and several manufacturing businesses. The desirable North-Pittsburgh suburbs such as Cranberry Township, Wexford, Pine-Richland and Seneca Valley are easily accessible and offer beautiful housing and nationally ranked public schools. The Pittsburgh International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away, and the metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh including theatre, professional sports, world-class dining and shopping, and more are all within 40-45 minutes.