You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Ellwood City Medical Center, located in Southern Lawrence County Pennsylvania, has been a part of the Ellwood City community since 1913 when a 10-bed hospital was opened by one doctor in a private home. Since then, the facility has progressed to a 62-bed modern complex with a newly expanded emergency department, a 46-bed medical surgical unit with skilled nursing capabilities, a 6-bed intensive coronary care unit, a 10-bed geriatric psychiatry unit, and a variety of diagnostic and surgical services. TECH now serves patients from Lawrence, Beaver and Butler counties, and is strongly rooted in the community while maintaining a commitment to quality care and a caring atmosphere.
TECH hosts a medical staff with multiple specialties including cardiology (non-invasive), general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology and wound care. Ellwood has a vein center, a wound care clinic and a geriatric behavioral unit located within the hospital.
- Broad pathology includes trauma
- Modern, 10-room ED has an efficient, U-shaped layout with central work station
- Well-equipped including GlideScope
- Radiology is located just adjacent to the ED and has CT, ultrasound and MRI
- Dedicated, experienced nursing staff
- Active in EMS medical command
- 12% admission rate
Ellwood City is a borough in Beaver and Lawrence counties in Southwestern Pennsylvania 30 miles northwest of Pittsburgh and 8 miles southeast of New Castle not far from the Ohio border. This small community of approximately 10,000 has a home-town feel and hosts local shops, restaurants and several manufacturing businesses. The desirable North-Pittsburgh suburbs such as Cranberry Township, Wexford, Pine-Richland and Seneca Valley are easily accessible and offer beautiful housing and nationally ranked public schools. The Pittsburgh International Airport is approximately 30 minutes away, and the metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh including theatre, professional sports, world-class dining and shopping, and more are all within 40-45 minutes.