Our multi-site group in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an EM ultrasound fellowship-trained physician to be the EM Ultrasound Director at one of our affiliated hospital EDs
EM Ultrasound Directors at USACS are responsible for providing overall management and education for the use of ultrasound in the ED in collaboration with radiology and hospital administration. As an EM Physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
West Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 238-bed acute care hospital offering open heart surgery, computerized brain and spinal surgery, advanced MRI and CT scanning, geriatric psychiatry, luxurious labor and delivery suites, same-day surgery, intensive care, emergency care, and more. An adjacent medical office building provides easy access to primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists.
- ED Volume: 33,000
- Certified Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- 28 private treatment rooms with bedside registration
- Specialized treatment rooms which include three large resuscitation rooms, dedicated reverse isolation room, and a decontamination room
- In addition to medicine, neurology, GI, cardiology, general surgery, and orthopedics, the ED has robust specialist coverage including plastics, hand, facial trauma, ENT, ophthalmology, dental and ankle trauma
- Dedicated psychiatric social worker who staffs the ED 24/7/365
Willoughby is a historic suburb of Cleveland situated just 18 miles northeast of downtown.
Chagrin Falls, Madison, and Orange schools have outstanding reputations. These areas are situated with reasonable commutes to the hospital and offer a full range of housing options from historic, tree-lined communities, modern condominiums, lakeside living and brand new upscale homes. Local recreation includes watersports on Lake Erie, the local wine country, parks, many festivals, theatre and more.
The metropolitan amenities of Cleveland include world class dining and shopping, professional sports, and theater all within an easy drive. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible and offers many flight options.